Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don Imus

We all know of Don Imus because of his famous slip up last year on the radio, when he called the Ladies Rutgers Basketball Team "nappy headed hoes." Not only was he stupid for even leading into this discussion, but stupid enough to say it on the error. How idiotic do you have to be to say something racial like that on public radio? Imus is known not only for being one of the ugliest men on Earth, but for his racial and gender remarks. Why would someone so ugly put himself in the spotlight. Come on buddy that's why you are on the radio-not TV. Jeese wouldnt that be frightful to see. A crusted over oldman.

Anyway back to his latest controversy. This monday we Imus's name popped up in the media once again. First off I wasn't even aware he was back on the radio. Imus gets on the subject of the troubled cornerback Adam Pacman Jones. He talks about how many times he has been arressted.
DON IMUS: What color is he?
WARNER WOLF: He's African-American.
DON IMUS: Well there you go, now we know.


This guy is perhaps one of the stupidous people in the media. How many times has he done this now? And of course he tries to say that he was being sarcastic about how black people are unfairly arressted, well that doesnt even make sense. Don do us all a favor and jump off cliff or atleast put a bag over your head the next time you will be in the news cause its scary.

2 comments:

coloredflowers said...

I think the first comment was sexist, but the second one about the cornerback was definitely racist.
I like the theme of this blog, I wonder who tomorrows idiot will be. :P

Visit me at http://twin-ramblings.blogspot.com/
(I just started out myself.)

fgfg said...

Thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. If you have any ideas on what i could do or how to improve just let me know. I'm about to check your blog out now. Feel free to click on my google ads and I can do the same to you. Thanks once again!